Τhe American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Symeon G. Tsomokos S.A. are convening, for the second consecutive year, “EXPOSEC-DEFENSEWORLD International Defense & Security Conference-Defense & Security Policy: Meet the Future Challenges”, to take place April 7 & 8 at the Hotel Grande Bretagne.
EXPOSEC-DEFENSEWORLD held under the auspices of the Ministry of National Defense, is the point of reference for stakeholders seeking to be informed on the latest developments in, and potential of, Greek defense & security policy issues. This key event, is taking place at a critical geopolitical juncture, when Greece is experiencing economic crisis and, at the same time, is called to regain its international credibility, strengthen its defense industry by leveraging existing infrastructure and creating strategic alliances, and ensure necessary governance and orderliness at internal and external security levels.
Topics to be discussed at the conference are:
- The Greek Defense Industry: The Next Day
- Industrial Models of Development & Cooperation
- Defense Expenditure & Defense Policy: Armed Forces Restructuring, Rationalization and Transparency
- Greece-Cyprus-Israel: Prospects for Cooperation in Defense and Security
- Geopolitical Developments & International Cooperation
- National Security Policy and Strategic Planning
- Cyber Security: Cutting-Edge Technologies and New Threats
- European Border Protection and Migration Flow Management
Distinguished representatives of political, military, diplomatic, academic and business community, organizations involved in the field of defense and security, leaders of defense and security industries, CEOs, manufacturers, decision makers and others will attend the conference and partake in the open dialogue. Participants will be encouraged to submit their views and discuss relevant issues while eminent journalists and industry representatives will coordinate the discussion and interventions.
For more information: Voula Tseritzoglou, American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, Tel. 210.699.3559 (ext. 10), Fax: 210. 698.5686, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org