Counter Terror Expo is your best opportunity to learn about the latest security technologies and innovations, source new products, meet suppliers and understand how to deploy new solutions to improve security.
Counter Terror Expo 2013 features a highly respected multi-stream conference taking place across both days of the show, gathering together over 150 internationally recognised experts in the field of counter-terrorism. Allowing delegate to debate current issues, define operational strategies and help shape future policy.
Themes include: Global Counter Terrorism, Critical National Infrastructure, The Cost of Terrorism to Business, Cyber Security & Electronic Terrorism and Protecting Crowded Places.
Register your interest to attend the conference hereand be the first to recieve conference updates, speaker announcements and Early Bird Discounts.
View live demonstrations & presentations
Only at Counter Terror Expo can you attend free live demonstrations and workshops direct on the show floor, presented by industry experts providing the latest insights into new technologies and share tried & tested methodologies.
Held across both days of the show the workshops deliver up to date and accurate analysis, offering visitors a unique forum to ask questions and gain knowledge.
Workshop themes include: Surveillance, CCTV, Monitoring, Optics & Imaging, Communications, Data and Intelligence, Maritime & Anti-Piracy, Integrated Security Solutions, Screening & Scanning, Building & Facilities Protection and Human Factors & Training.
Register your details here to recieve more infomration on all the workshops and demonstrations areas.
Attending Counter Terror Expo brings together the entire counter-terror and security community to discuss security issues, gain valuable insights, forge business relationships.
With dedicated networking areas on the show floor and over 400+ exhibitors there is no better place to to connect with peers and establish new contacts for the future.
Register your interest to start receiving our regular news letters featuring the latest updates on all our networking opportunities.
Source new products
In two days at Counter Terror Expo you can source hundreds of crucial products and services from over 400 suppliers who are showcasing the latest counter terrorism and specialist security innovations, technologies and equipment in one secure forum.
- Access Control
- ANPR Software & Hardware
- Armoured Vehicles
- Barriers / Bollards / Gates / Turnstiles
- Biometric Solutions
- Blast Containment
- Building & Facilities Protection Solutions
- Canine Services
- CBRNE Detection and Protection
- CBRNE Protective Clothing
- CCTV & Surveillance Equipment
- Covert Surveillance Equipment
- Consultancy Services
- Cyber Security
- Database Management Systems
- Electro Optics / Thermal Imaging / Night Vision
- Emergency Response Equipment
- Explosive Ordinance Detection / Improvised Explosive Device Disposal
- Human Factors & Training
- Information & Communication Systems
- Integrated Security Solutions
- Location Monitoring & Tracking Systems
- Maritime Security
- Medical & Evacuation Equipment
- Oil & Gas Off / On Shore Security
- Perimeter Security & Intrusion Detection
- Personal Protection Equipment & Body Armour
- Police & Special Ops Equipment
- PSIM (Physical Security Information Management)
- ROV / Unmanned Systems
- Screening & Scanning Equipment
- Seals / Tamper Evident Solutions
- Security Over IP
- Sighting & Image Recording and Processing
- Special Vehicles and Transportation
- Support Vehicles
- Systems Integration
- Technical Clothing and Protection
- Transport Security Solutions
- Video Analytics / Video Management Systems
- Weapons & Ammunition