3rd Maritime Security & Anti-Piracy Conference (MSAPC) will bring together government officials from the United States, European Union, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and the Horn of Africa regional states, senior decision-makers from the shipping industry, and latest products and technologies suppliers.
These handpicked speakers and distinguished delegates will help all stakeholders in adopting a practical, comprehensive and sustainable strategy to address maritime security and best practices to counter piracy.
The 3rd MSAPC is the excellent opportunity to network and to have direct access to maritime industry leaders and decision-makers in the Naval Forces.
It will be held on March 7-9, 2012 in Athens, Greece.
The 3rd MSAPC builds on the success of the 2nd MSAPC held in London, UK in November 2010 and attended by over 100 delegates and speakers from countries deeply involved in the security of the high seas.
Previous 2nd Maritime Security and Anti-Piracy Conference Topics include:
- Resolving International Piracy Crisis by Strengthening the Somali Federal Government
- The Role of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea in the Repressing Maritime Piracy
- U.S. Challenges and Solutions to Maritime Security
- Counter Piracy Operations in the Gulf of Aden
- Allied Counter Piracy Operations and Best Management Practices
- Anti-Piracy versus Counter-Piracy
- Effects of Piracy on the Peace Process in Somalia
- Impacts of Piracy on the Shipping Industry
- Breaking the Piracy Business Model
Delegates and speakers who are expected to attend the 3rd MSAPC come from:
- United States
- European Union
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Horn of Africa regional states