ATTEND THE NO. 1 EXHIBITION IN THE INDUSTRY
Representatives of more than 500 companies will be on hand this April with the newest products, latest innovations and cutting-edge technologies in optics, lasers, sensors, image processing, spectroscopy, infrared systems, optoelectronic components, and more at the world-class SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing 2012 exhibition in Baltimore.
Free Exhibition registration
EXHIBITION DAYS + HOURS:
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday 24 April
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday 25 April
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday 26 April
FEATURED TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDE:
• Chemical and biological sensing
• Infrared sources, detectors, and systems
• Lasers and other light sources, laser accessories, and laser systems
• Cameras and CCD components
• Electronic imaging and fiber optic components, equipment, and systems
• Optical components, including specialized lenses and coating
• High-speed imaging and sensing
• High-precision optics manufacturing
• Nanotechnology applications
• Law enforcement technologies
• Robotics and unmanned systems
NEW TECHNOLOGY DEMOS AND DISPLAYS:
The 2012 Exhibition will feature great hands-on demos of some amazing new technologies, including:
• The MantaroBot, a high-definition, wireless, compact robotic telepresence system from Mantaro Product Development Services.
• The Dazzler, a handheld LED incapacitator, that can serve as a defensive weapon for law enforcement and others.
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
• Imaging systems
THE LEADING ORGANIZATIONS IN THE INDUSTRY
• Northrop Grumman Cutting Edge Optronics
• Santa Barbara Infrared, Inc.
• U.S. Army RDEC
• Xenics NV
• Cobham Mission Systems
• DRS Technologies, Inc.
• Elbit Systems of America
• FLIR Systems, Inc.
• GE Intelligent Platforms
• General Dynamics-Global Imaging Technologies
• Hamamatsu Corp.
• Imperx Inc.
• JENOPTIK Optical Systems GmbH
• L-3 Communications
• Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head Division
• Qioptiq, Inc.
• Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies
• Sandia National Labs.
• Lockheed Martin – Santa Barbara Focalplane
• SCHOTT North America, Inc.
• And hundreds more: See the complete list
THE SECOND ANNUAL IMAGING GALLERY SHOWCASE
Don’t miss the finest examples of today’s imaging technology – from professional industrial application and artistic and creative imaging. All in a special showcase on the Exhibition floor.
Brought to you by StingRay Optics and SPIE
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR, SPONSOR AN EVENT, OR ADVERTISE:
Come to Baltimore – located near many top defense and sensing businesses, military facilities, and funding decision-makers that gives exhibiting companies better opportunities to connect to a large, relevant target audience.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of the growth of the industry’s leading event in this exciting location.
In America, Asia, and rest of the world contact
Tel: +1 360 685 5539
Fax: +1 360 647 1445
In Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Switzerland contact
Tel: +49 (0)7025/841 806
Fax: +49 (0)7025/842 983